soar glutes

cotterman cotterman@aol.com
I have been dealing with a horse that after 15 miles does not want to trot down hill. I had a massage therapist come out and the only soar points were in the glutes about 4" from the point of the hip. Any ideas? Do we need more work? Less work? Should I give her off till next spring? I have two rides left 30miles the 10th and 50 miles the 16th Both with moderate hills. we have been working 15-30 miles per week unless competing. I have been giving her a week off with T/O and light 3mile stretches after a competition. Let me know what you think.Thanks

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-