little horse for sale

14.3 hand  appy/ paint 1/2 arab gelding. He is 15 yrs old a grey tobiano...Ziggy is a very broke horse ( trailers, ties, will cross any bridge, water,  etc etc ) that needs to be retired from endurance but is still a "go getter" and will never lose that spirit. He is in need of a new home. Not suitable for children unless they are  VERYexperienced riders. I am posting this for a friend  as I used to own  Ziggy and now my friend needs to sell him..will consider any offers. I can tell you more if you want to email me privately. He is a really nice horse a GREAT trail prospect for a experienced rider..Ziggy likes to go,he has a big trot and huge walk. Located in Grass Valley CALIF
Thanks
Mary Anne Maynard