Re: Cal Poly Arabian Mares Sent to Feedlot

Apparently the statement I posted earlier on Ridecamp was not true
(about the Cal Poly mares story to be completely false).  My information
was erroneous at worst and incomplete at best.  Many other folks here
know much more about the situation than I do (as has been pointed out to
me... not generally kindly) and so I would appreciate it if the list
members would consider this a retraction of my earlier statement.

Thanks... and sorry about that.  I'll try to do better.

--
Kirsten Price
Vermilion Desert Ranch

http://www.eqwi.com/Ads/V/Vermillion/vermilion.htm