Re: trailering/choke-wrong cause!

It was not the trailering that caused the chokeing it was the fact that
the horse did not get a good drink and it was very hungry so it glomped
on to whatever it could find.  I have seen this several times at rides
when the horse comes into a vet check and is real hungry.
Don't be paranoid that action by itself sets you up to have problems!
Potato