Re: Prayers for "Delaware"

Hello Michelle,

I may have a suggestion for what to feed Delaware. I use a feed called Nutrena Prize Performance. It's made specifically for COPD-suffering horses. It contains enough fiber to be a complete diet and has beet pulp in it. I use it for my semi-heavie Appy and he seems to like it. You can water this feed down like you do to beet pulp or feed it dry, whatever it takes for him to eat it. It also is great for mixing in medications and supplements.

I'm not claiming that it will work wonders, but I did use it for my wheezing Appy and to put weight on my Arab. Give it a try.

Marlana Pitas
lrp@tp.net