Re: Trailer/truck/pulling

Hi Julie,

Yes, you can pull a trailer with your F 150.  I would suggest that you
reconsider and think about a gooseneck.  Not only is it safer to pull, it will
put less strain on your truck because the weight is distributed more on the
truck.  My wife has a 16ft slant load featherlite and she goes anywhere she
wants to.  You also have sleeping quarters with a gooseneck.  New we paid
$14,000 for our rig and it being aluminum, it will last forever.  Hope this
helps and good luck.

Phil