Trailer/truck/pulling

Hey Ridecampers,
 I have this little problem, at least I hope it's little. I'm new to
endurance and this past summer I got a 93 Ford f150 pick-up. I did this
so that sooner or later I would buy a trailer and start to go to
endurance riders on my own. Now I have people telling me that my truck
will not be able to pull a horse trailer. There is a bumper hitch on the
truck so I would say it is capable of towing something. I really love
this truck, it's so cold to set above the cars, and it's so big!
Anyways, not sure what size engine it has, but I'm going to go by a
dealer and see if they can tell me. What I want to buy is a bumper
trailer, a two horse with maybe a dressing room. Can someone help me
with what size, kind of trailer would be best? Here is Ill. there isn't
many hills or mountains :-), but someday I may go where there is and
want a safe trailer and truck to put my girl in. BTW I really love my
truck and would hate to have to start looking for another one. :-( Any
help would be greatly taken. Since everyone tows their horses to rides,
I sure someone has some ideas on do's and don't's. Thanks!
Julie

Julie A. O'Neill
214 E. State St.
Mascoutah, Ill. 62258