ignorance on criteria!!

From: guest
Email: jdevr@dave-world.net

OK, we posted one message asking if anyone read the article in trailblazer in www.horsetrails.com Q&A.  It was concerning the disadvantage of the  60 criteria at AERC endurance rides.  We feel that it is unfair and limiting to high rate horses. Horses that can run at high heartrates with no ill effects...why are they be pentalized?  AND why are their abilities being restricted from performing and/or reaching their peak.

Also, if anyone knows Patrick Bodoh from CA, please let us know.  Thanks