Re: one more lesson learned....comments.....

In a message dated 1/28/99 6:58:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, Leigh331@aol.com
writes:

<< Just trying to point out that all trailers can be unsafe, not just slant
loads. >>

a rule of the thumb here is (slant load) ,,, not to lead em out ,,, but to
make them back out ,, that way they are not anticipating getting out quick ,,
our mule hates it ,,(g) ,,  I might add I use elastic trailer ties & put rope
around neck (bowline) and can use it like a rein to turn them into the slant
instead  of toward me ,,,,  goes nice and easy this way ,,, no mad dashs ,,,
for freedom  ,,,   both animals have been hauled long distances ,, one from ky
other from MO ,, so being in trailer isn't their favorite thing ,,