Re: Horse loading problems

In a message dated 1/29/99 4:13:47 PM EST, guest@endurance.net writes:

<< She's not scared of trailer and will go all the way in except them last 2
feet. Does any one have any suggestions besides getting a bigger trailer?
Would appreciate any help for i'm at my wits end!!! >>

I hope this doesn't sound like the obvious, but, are you sure she "fits"?  Had
a boarder recently rent a trailer, a two horse straight, and the horse didn't
fit.  He loaded fine in another trailer.  The old-type two horse straight
loads are really bad for teaching horses to load, and for hauling most horses,
very cramped and tight.  You can find very cheaply priced bumper pull stock
trailers, please consider this.
PS:  Around here, a new 2 horse stock Bumper pull runs about $2000.  You can
find used ones around $850-1200 fairly often.
Leigh