Re: Let's Discuss Worming

Thanks Karen, (re the dumb things on the way home from the Outlaw Trail) But,
trust me, you're too tired to mess around at that point!  Interesting point
regarding the worming.  since  most of us compete our horses on a pretty tight
schedule, what is the recommended worming schedule?  I have always tried to
give Harca a couple of days before he is stressed and then not thought too
much about the worming schedule (other than that I worm my horses every two
months).  If this has already been covered, just refer us to the archives!
Sylvia