Too many opinions

 > I would advise hat you not attempt to decipher my intentions. >>
>
>Or what??????????
>>Susan K

Oh boy, that's what I was waiting for...a FIGHT!!!  Boy, I sure am bored
from deleting all these HEAVY posts.

I too am under investigation.  I have recently accepted...brace
yourselves...a full time job.  I am teaching middle & high school gifted
students.  I recently made a statement and one of my students said,
"That's not funny".  For those of you who know my love of good
humor...those are fighting words.  If anyone would like to send a note of
support stating that at times I really have said things that were funny,
and that these accusations are false and slanderous, I will post the
childs home phone number.

Since I am teaching Ancient History and am studying Buddha and Confucius
right now, I can't help but take a philosophical approach to all this
nonsense.

Hows this:

The wise man speaks because he has something he must say.
The fool speaks because he must say something.

Would everybody PLEASE chill.  Isn't anybody riding?  I rode yesterday
and have decided that running martingale or no running martingale,
Kaboot's snaffle is now purely ornamental.  Can't wait for the Hallelujah

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]