Re: opinions

Self esteem comes from doing wonderful things not out of a book.  This person
would have to find some morals, ethics, etc.etc.  In this day and age both are
sorely lacking in this individual and I do feel sorry for anyone who has to
resort to this way of making themselves feel important.  I believe slander is
something you do not want to put into writing for as Joe says you can be
traced.  'Twas a dumb move.  Lovell