NPCA (heh, heh, heh)

RideCamp:

bcc of back & forth with NPCA.
I am thinking about becoming a Shenandoah Park watcher slash activist.
Figure that since I ride my HORSE in the park (oh, yeah, baby I can
see where this one is going to go: instant thorn in the side!), I
should probably report the result of my endurance training rides to
NPCA. Maybe I can get some of their volunteers to come out and clear
trail!!!!

Love,
The Green Hornet
a/k/a Susie in Syria & Critter Crew