Re: opinions

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:46:23 -0800 (PST), guest@endurance.net wrote:

>As stated opinions can be selective, and we should give weight to accredited opinions. But one should be sure of the source of the opinion, and the background of said source. And as I understand it, at this time a certain DVM is not in good standing with the state board or the AERC. It appears a license is suspended and pending revocation, so having DVM behind your name does not make one an accredited source. Check the backgrounds before one accepts things at face value.

Now this is one of the most scurrilous posts I've ever seen on
Ridecamp.  No, the MOST scurrilous.  Unsubstantiated gossip and
innuendo like this, against a professional whose livelihood depends on
her reputation, is a very bad business.  And through a "guest account"
at that.  In fact, I know something of these allegations and my
information is that they are false and being maliciously spread.

Either provide credible sources or stop slandering people.

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net