Re: maybe we should talk about helmets for a while...

I have seen several of the Troxel Sport Helmets which have been returned to be
after a nasty accident, one where the girl broke her neck but not her head.
The helmet was destroyed on the bottom just above the neck which is the part
that bike helmets do not cover at least none of the ones I have seen do.  The
bike helmet sort of sits on top on all the ones I pass on the Kokapelli Trail
in the summer.  I know I sell the Sport for $45 + $5 for shipping and
insurance and to me that doesn't seem too terrible especially if you need the
thing.  Another one was destroyed when the horse next to the kid on the ground
got hit by a flying hoof in the temple area again under where the bike helmets
fit.  Lovell