endurance prices in Utah;Bob Morris

Bob sent in a post about being able to find a good horse in Idaho for $2000.
  Last year I got the sales list from Bellisimo Arabians in Idaho. They have
some very nice horses and this is not a put down of them at all. But here's a
funny story - they sent us a video which had several yearlings on it. I showed
it to my dressage trainer who buys horses all over the world and she saw a colt
on the tape she loved. Called me and said BUY IT! I tried to argue how I didn't
need a baby but she said, just do it, it's an incredibly nice colt.
Called Bellisimo and I can't remember the exact figure but it was priced at
at least $100,000.  Yes, one hundred thousand. Hey, I can pick em, I just can't
afford em. The older gelding I liked was 6k.  So much for Idaho prices.
  Also....I sent an article in to Endurance News last year and tried to get
it published by both new editors. They said there wasn't enough interest in
the topic. It was entitled "The Two Thousand Dollar Horse," and was an
accounting of the costs involved in breeding a horse and raising it to age 5.
Seems to me a lot of us ridecampers are pretty interested in this topic, yes?
Wendy