riding in the snow

It is a great day in sunny Alberta. Minus 5C Just got back from a 2 1/2
hour ride on Reid. The snow is so deep this year that we were pushing
snow with her chest in the fields and at least knee deep in the
sheltered areas.
I am off to saddle up my 4 year old. I will take her out to take
advantage of the trail we broke today. They are calling for more snow
and I am the only one riding so they fill in real quick.
Happy trails to all
Paddi