Re: 1) want Sp. Sad; 2) A-Betta rehab? 3) Softrider rehab?

The Softrider is now the Treeless Saddle by Underwood Enterprizes.  And
is doing great!!!

Comes complete for $575.00.

If you would like to see the Treeless Saddle,  let me know and I can
send it to you directly.  Not over the list.

Rebecca--Underwood Enterprizes--1-541-826-9668--Oregon
Home of the Treeless Saddle and other quality horse/mule/donkey and pet
products

Now being sold in Australia by Sue Henderson at banjywon@net-tech.com.au