Re: maybe we should talk about helmets for a while...

Karen,

> Has Troxell or anybody else come out with riding helmets in that kind of
> color/design?  Oooooh boy were they sharp.  People in basecamp could see
> you coming from 20 miles away with one of those baby's!!

Well, I don't know if they came straight from
Troxel this way, but a supplier here in the UK
(Border Trails I think it was) was selling
limited edition Troxels at the Cirencester
Festival of Endurance last year which were all
sorts of crazy day-glo colours and everything.
Very smart. In fact, if you take your Troxel to a
cycle shop here in the UK they can spray it in
any colour you want with a special spray which
doesn't damage the shell integrity. I keep
thinking that I oughta go and get mine sprayed
yellow but I just never get round to it. Maybe
you could do that in the US to get a personalised
psychedelic helmet?

Cheers!

Liz and Basil The Nag
--