Re: Tick Repellants

Hi Judy,
I use 1 cup Larry's fly repellent (holistic stuff)  off the shelf in most tack
stores
         1 cup Avon Skin So Soft bath oil. (bugs really hate it)
         1 cup vinegar (either kind)
          the rest just water in a one quart (average size) fly spray bottle.
In 40 trail rides, I have yet to pick a tick in over 2 years.
hope it works for you.  It's pretty good stuff.