Re: horsey places to live

OK but the taxes will KILL you...we're currently looking to move out of PA
and we've found that Tennessee has reasonable prices, including taxes, along
with horse-friendly communities and good riding...plus relatively decent
winters! Those are our main criteria for relocation...weather, price, and
agriculture-friendly <i.e. no city folk that wanted to go buy up ten acres
'in the country' and put a fancy house in the middle and perfectly manicured
lawns, etc...you know, the ones that go into hysterics at the sight of a
livestock animal within sight of their precious little domicile?> I'd love
to hear of anyone that has or knows of horse property for lease <with option
to buy preferred> in Tennessee or a state with similar climate, etc. I loved
California when I lived there but don't want to move quite all the way back
there...

At 11:47 AM 1/25/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Well, if you are looking for really nice farms and homes that are [I
>think] CHEAP, you may want to check out up state NY.
If you make people think they're thinking they'll love you...if you really
make them *think* they'll hate you - Don Marquis