snobs

Wendy,  I am th
e lady that made the original comment... I'd have to look back and see
exactly what wording I used butdo let me clarify:  no one refused to
sell me a horse I offered money for...people alluded to horses that were
what I was looking for but wanting someone to buy their horse or horses
that would really campaign them.   I guess I understand this, if that is
THEIR dream.   I am a good home and give very good care  (some have
called m current mare a "princess") but I also recognize that sometimes
breeders want ther more talentd off-spring to be "shown."  I've seen
this in the dog-show world.   Had I offered money and pursued it,  wuld
they have sold?  I don't know.     don' tend to push people into  doing
something they have questions about.  It is amazing how difcul it isto
by a hors.    For thseof us who dn' breed have really limited time or
families that aren't horsey, its always a trade-off.   I just enjoy what
I can and do what I can.  Thanks fr your concern.  jan