trailriding paradise

Hi everybody - I hope that the topic of 'best places for trailriders to
live' isn't considered off-topic, because I'm really enjoying hearing about
all of the different locales. Someday, I'd like to move somewhere where the
weather permits me to ride all year-round. Yes, I could do it here in
Vermont, and no, I am not a wimp, but I have a full-time job so daylight
becomes a real problem. That, in combination with at least 4 months of snow
and ice is quite a deterrent. I'd ride in the dark if it weren't so slippery!

So, if this isn't off-topic, I'd like to throw another twist into the
discussion. Who knows of a place that fulfills these four criteria: 1.
Winter where the ground freezes solid for less than 2 months (I like
variety, just not six months of the cold variety). 2. Enough open space so
trailriding is accessible without having to trailer somewhere. 3. A climate
where there is grass and trees and water (I'm not a desert person), and 4.
A reasonable commute to a place where there are good jobs (I am a marketing
manager/copywriter).

Feel free to return responses directly without copying the list, or copy
the list if you think anybody else cares. Thanks!

Chelle and Dy (who hopes Hawaii is a good answer)
Tunbridge, Vermont
Chelle Sherman
Marketing Communications Project Manager
Fluent Incorporated
voice: (603) 643-2600 X625
fax: (603) 643-3967
e-mail: cms@fluent.com