No Subject

Hi Steve,
  Mea culpa.  I confess to having lured several Ridecampers off-task by asking about trail riding and competition opportunities around the country.  I guess the devil made me do it, but at the time it seemed no worse than the "poop pile posts" (PPP), which I as a student of equine behavior actually enjoyed.   Some of us just can't get our minds out of the gutter and find ourselves caught up in these PPP threads.
  I promise to do better in the future.  BTW, your SLO trail sounds pretty alluring.
Karen Schwartz
Livermore, CA