Re: Endurance horse prices 1999

Hi Truman,

This discussion's been based on buying endurance bloodlines, and we
weren't talking just mares and stallions. Most people that care about
bloodlines care a little about papers.

Some folks in this area compete in IAHA events where even geldings can
make money... And for competing in IAHA horse shows on a par with other
geldings, he has to be registered - I think!! I frankly don't know,
because I don't do Arab shows.

Linda