Re: Endurance horse prices 1999

Why does a gelding need papers?  Unless you are interesting in showing or in
IAHA sweepstakes I see no earthly reason for a gelding to have papers.
Breeding stock, yes, geldings no.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com