Re: Tick repellants

years ago, when I lived in Massachusetts where we had plenty of ticks. I used
benzene hexachloride solutions on my horses once or twice a week.  It killed
the ticks that got on them and seemed to help keep them away.  I am not even
sure if you can get the stuff anymore (probably banned by the EPA or something
like it).  I got it from a local vet supply place..it was also used as a
treatment for mange in dogs.

Teddy