Re: WHERE WILL ENDURANCE HORSES COME FROM...

Dear Sandy,

Very well said indeed.   I couldn't agree wilth you more!  A 'pretty
face" is nice, and I have to admist I'm a sucker just like the next
person, but when it comes down to it, it should NEVER be the deciding
factor.  And you're sooooright--most people try to find "some old nag"
for nothing for their child(of course it has to be pretty, bomb-proof,
etc. and you must want NOTHING for it) or, as you said, show people
don't want "crazy endurance horses" and endurance people don't want
"those in-bred silly, non-athletic show horses"  And they wonder why
breeders go "AUUUUUUGH"   when they have to run an ad, let alone deal
with those buyers!Maureen