Re: Horse prices & conformation.

This conversation would fit in with a previous discussion of the CTR list
except they were looking for the easy riding gaited horses that I haven't seen
doing endurance.  The comments were the same though as to the legs (most had a
leg for each direction) and different ideas of broke, etc.  I have two well
bred FILLIES one coming 3 and the other a yearling but I prefer geldings.
Seems as if all I bred for a while were colts, now that I'm looking for back
up horses coming along all I'm getting are females.  They are both related to
the Doc Talon gray I ride their ancestors up close were the ones rejected by
the buyers and left for the owner to ride and they were top winners in the
IAHA Championship CTR Rides.  One we refer to the owner and the horse as the
"bionic" duo.  Neal has two artificial hips and did these rides well after he
turned 70 and the horse had been raised and raced and has a plate in his knee.
I really want these females to do the distance rides as I think their lives
are happier although both are nice enough for halter and the show ring which I
always hated and think the horses don't really like either.  My two geldings
are getting older and I can't breed to try for males until I cut the
population down, so if anyone is looking for females you might contact me.
Remember I am in Colorado next to Utah off of I-70.  Lovell