Re: purchasing an endurance horse(long)

I bred a few for myself and love 'em all.  But, I find I cannot ride them
all or even find time to train them they way I would like.  So, I am
offering them for sale. I am NO big-time breeder, but have more than 25
years of riding and raising horses (at least a dozen) and I bred them for
ME, not with the intention of selling.  I am just as picky about the home
they get as the buyer is about getting a good horse.  Hence, take the horse
home even 90 days!!!!  Insure him, try him out, have him vetted, GET TO KNOW
HIM.  If you don't like him, I am NOT a looser.  1.) I would not let anyone
lease him without knwoing them or egtting references, 2.)  The horse at
least gets USED.

As far as pedigrees go, we all have our preferences.  I have seen supposedly
TOP bloodlines (in someone's opinion) have the WORST conformation.  A horse
is worth what a buyer is willing to give a seller and visa versa. You have
to weigh the pro's and con's of every horse...no a one out there is perfect
and there are NO guarantees.

Anyone interested, go to: http://runningbear.com/NEWCAT/HORSES

Teddy