Equine Myofascial Release Course

We've scheduled the next Equine Myofascial Release Course for March 10-14, 9-6
each day, at Foothills Equestrian Center, Longmont CO.
Dr. Nancy Loving will teach the conformation section and Ron Bates teach the
lower leg section. I'll be teaching the anatomy and techniques.
The class blends classroom theory, demonstrations by me and lots of hands on.
The classroom is above the indoor arena.
The requirement for the course is an understanding of "gross" equine anatomy
and experience with horses. (this will give you enough info. to work with your
horses). We are considering offering a one day anatomy "review" the day before
if there is enough interest.
Contact me for more information.

jim pascucci
Advanced Certified Rolfer