Cevi's update 10/3/99

Juliua Stroup horsewmn@aol.com
Cevi is Wonderful, spectacular and so special.  She's has started walking with the use of parellel bars and last night, my sister Paula and I took her to Northridge Mall!!!  She went on a shopping spree and came back with bags of stuff and a smile from ear to ear (which did wonders for me even if I do hate shopping).  I've got some pictures (online) so if you'd like to see them send me a email directly and I'll send them to you.  She's doing so much more every day that I've told the docs to NOT look at the previous days chart since she just does so much more then she did (that they should only use it as a comparison). I plan on taking her on a run home tomorrow morning for a few hours (we're escaping).  Keep the prayers coming and come spring, you'll see us out there even if it's just to work the rides (hear that NW ride managers?).  Cevi's email is clatwin1@aol.com to send email directly to her.  Love you all, you're so special, God Bless and send His love, light and strength to you. -Juliua

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-