From: Maryanne Stroud Gabbani [mailto:gabbani@starnet.com.eg]
Subject: RC: Re: another saddle fit question

I'd be really interested in information like this as I'd like to get a new
saddle for my mare, but I'm going to have to rely on measurements to do so
as Cairo is a little too far for most saddle fitters...unless anyone knows
someone coming here on holiday? <G>
Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
gabbani@starnet.com.eg