Re: RC: saddlebred endurance

In south and central america saddlebreds are popular as show horses because
they tolerate heat and humidity well. In an old issue of saddle and bridle
there was a story about wing tempo competing well in endurance.
I would think your horse would be well suited to the sport if conditioned
to be.
	jasmine

At 02:56 PM 9/29/99 -0700, guest@endurance.net wrote:
>John Allington oldewest@ambience.com.au
>I have just aquired a saddlebred & am wondering if they have been
>successful in endurance. I would appreciate emails on the subject
>

>ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net,
http://www.endurance.net.
>ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-ÿ-

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-