Arabian/Quarter Horse ?

"Hi
Does anyone remember an e-mail of about two wks ago with infor about Quarter versus Arabian horses--pulse rates, respiriation, etc--very interesting--I can't find it and thought I had saved it--just trying to locate and would love to see a copy of that come up again.!!!
upbinsol@aol.com"

Passing this email along, as I have not saved this particular piece of information.

Gretchen Patterson, ESMT
http://www.horsemassage.com