re: RC: Cranial-Sacral

Has anyone had cranial-sacral work done on a horse and how did it =
benefit the horse?  I heard there was to be a local clinic for this and =
am wondering if I want to attend.
Betty   So. Oregon
I've not seen or heard of it being done on a horse but I've had it done on me; after years of spills and other accidents, I tended to stay out of kilter and in pain that had no visible cause, and this style of care has really made a huge difference in the function of my whole body!  Joints where I'd lost some of the range of motion are loosening up and actually working again.   If I found someone to do this on my horse, I'd certainly check it out.
--
Karla Dick