Fw: skyrider saddles

-----Original Message-----
From: Joan Ruprecht <ruprecht@tidepool.com>
To: Mary Anne Maynard <paulm1@jps.net>
Cc: ridecamp@enduranc.net <ridecamp@enduranc.net>
Date: Sunday, September 26, 1999 7:51 AM
Subject: Re: skyrider saddles

I have one of the originals, as I am a personal friend of the Skyhorses,they loaned it to me and I never gave it back.  I don't use it consistantly as I was already addicted to my Stubens,

My model is very basic - no frills.  It is great ,holds the novice ridder in correct posture, is ridder secure, and kind to the horse.  I do have a booklet, that came with the saddle telling how to position it.

Joan Ruprecht,  Trinidad Cal. The Tallest Tree Land - Land of THE redwoods.