100 yards of visibility......

In holding my thoughts on the subject of the Montana ride accident, to myself, as I
have just taken Endurance riding as the direction I want to go with my Arab gelding
next year, I must say 100 yards of visibility is a fooball field to opt. on the side of caution !!!!!!!  Just pondering..... Sherrie McClain FS Radar, and Jesta Barpasser
Redmond,Oregon