Jim Oury update

Michelle Kurtz mkurtz@pa.net
I received this message from Jim's sister.

Michelle,
Update on my brother. Please Endurance Riders across the country join me in prayer as my brother under goes surgery for fractured vertebra in three places amongst other numerous injuries. This is a time to unite in the face of a tragedy that never should have happened.  Lets learn from our mistakes and take heed
from our wake-up calls.       Sincerely,   Jean Tozar

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-