Montana Accident: address and info

Michelle Kurtz kurtz@pa.net
I'm trying to get Jim's address for cards and well wishes.  I am friends with his sister who told me of the accident on Sunday.  Jean (his sister) will send updates to the list if she has time (I've sent her the link to the guest post page), or call me with information to send out. As of now, Jim is still in the hospital.  I do not have any details of his condition other than he has a collapsed lung (the other information was sketchy).  As I was speaking with Jean this morning, her mother called with an update on his condition.  I will hopefully be able to send something further out shortly.

As a side note, Jim is an experienced endurance rider who has been doing endurance since the 70's, thus he understands a racing finish.  I would be interested to hear his attitude about racing uncontrollably for a finish.

Also, on a personal note, to hear someone report he'll be ok (as was supposedly reported at the meeting after the ride) made it sound like he skinned his knee (at least it hit me that way)... Yes, he'll live, but let's not pretend this wasn't serious.
I hope we (as an endurance community) use this accident to somehow better the sport.

I'll send out his address and an update when Jean gets it to me.

     Michelle

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-