Cosequin Challenge results;where or where?

Jean Wonser cpfjean@bellsouth.net
Well I blew North on Floyd and drove home through
Harvey;  My husband told me when I got home that
coverage for the Cosequin is incomplete and not too
great.  I came home before the awards since I withdrew at around 40
miles with a serious ankle problem (could not post or stand the
trot;  The horse passed his VC with flying colors and then I took
my RO after the second VC;Had a great time and would do it again.

I would type in the list of entries but there were around forty.
I can tell from  the little did get posted it is pretty inadequate.

It appears somebody just did the spread sheet for the completions, bu
but even that assumption is open to question because
one of the final names listed did not complete, to my understanding.
I really hate to say any more because even though I competed
I do not know anything else.

I did see the pictures at about 2 pm that were supposed to be on the web
line, but they are not here on our computer in Florida;  Yet I saw them in
VA.  I am wondering if somebody forgot to push the proper
buttoms to put the stuff online.

So what do the computer whizes out there say?  It was a letdown
to my family and buddies for they were all set to watch
my progress from home.  Oh well, next year;

Maybe somebody got sick and didn't show.

Jean Wonser
safe back in Florida, awaiting the next blow (Harvey)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-