Cevi's update 9/20/99

Juliua Stroup horsewmn@aol.com
Going to keep it small today, I'm beat.  Cevi got a new wheelchair (it's not hers to keep, just a different one then the one she had).  This chair allows her to move herself around instead of me pushing.  It's also easier to get her to the therapy equipment and other things.  This is a step in the right direction and it also allows Cevi to put more and more weight on her legs (which she's been doing the last few days)  They worked her like crazy today.  She was in therapy or school from nine this morning til four this afternoon.  Shary is supposed to get Cevi's books for her so that they can be brought over here.  I'M BEAT so I KNOW she is!!
She's doing so well and really loves the email and cards that she gets so keep them coming.  God Bless you all and we love you. -Juliua

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-