Cosequin Reports?

Nancy Muller Farafix@aol.com
The 60 mile report at the Fastpony site does look a bit screwy to me (having just returned from doing the 60 a few hrs ago).  The mileage is off with the exception of Clarie Godwin, who is "map challenged" as one of our pit crew described her.  Claire did indeed do over 80 miles as she did the most of the last loop twice (a lollypop), not realizing that when she came to the turn markingthe second time that she was to ignore it & go straight on back to base camp.  She still came in 8th.
I don't know what the 40 minutes is for me --- it didn't take 40 min on average to bring Tempo's pulse to parameter!
Weather was gorgeous, views spectacular.  Saw a shooting star last night.  Tough ride (like all of them, No Frills, OD, Ft. Valley that are in that area!), lots of loot, photographer had great pictures.
Think both Tempo & I will sleep well!!

Nancy & Tempo (one tough guy)
Md

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-