RC: Fwd: RC: David Boggs Suspension -Reply

Boy - We're jumping way off the bridge here but you're right Sandy.  I work with a gentleman who spent 5 years in a concentration camp, he was 7 when his father was shot down and his mother was sent to a Russian labor camp with his sister.  He was 12 when he escaped the camp - oh did I mention he is German, not Jewish, that's right, the Russians put tons of Germans in concentraiton camps after WW II and persecuted them.  Common citizens, not the Gestapo.

Anyway, here is a kid who went through hell in his formative years, did he kill anyone? No, did he rape and steal? Nope, his is one of the kindest, nicest, most compassionate people you will ever meet.  He is on the board of a 100 million dollar company and is as smart as they come and not in the least conceited.

So I personally don't buy the excuse "Johnny had a tough childhood so he killed 37 people."  It's bull.  That's the nice thing about this David Boggs incident, hopefully it holds someone fully accountable for their actions.  Perhaps that is the answer, no matter what the reasons, you are accountable for your actions and how they affect society in general.

Okay, jumpin' off the soap box now.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-