RC: David Boggs Suspension - not endurance related -Reply

That's the best news I've heard all day, do you think they could also tuck David throat?  Without anesthetic of course, then I could halter train him.

He and I could share some"special" moments at the Arab Nationals at about 3 a.m. with a whip, some chains and a litttle ginger, just like the special moments he has had with so many horses.  I bet I could really get him to strike a pose!!!!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-