Re:Response to Question on Vision of the Wind

ST STR@yahoo.com
Hmm so you take this public to whine about not getting your free
tights fast enough?

Classy.

ST

**********
Thank you for FINALLY responding to my public post,
after all the emails sent directly to you.

Now, let's take this discussion off-line and figure
out when you're going to ship my riding pants as
promised.

Sue

"Visions of the Wind" <wind@visionsofthewind.com> wrote:
> To be fair, these were NOT paid for. A pair of tights was offered free
of<br>charge to the individual who purchased a used saddle for sale by the
owner<br>of this company (me). I was quite ill this summer and was behind on
my/our<br>obligations, so had to deliver to the customers who had PAID for
their<br>orders first. I do NOT feel that this post was appropriate and I
apologize<br>in advance to any who may have been offended by
Cr.<br>Golden, CO 80403<br>303-642-75

Sue Riegel, So. Oregon
Peruvians and Keeshonden
Site updated 8/30/99: