Crossbred stirrups-the ULTRA!!!

For those of you who are interested, we put the Trail Tech Top on the EZ ride bottom to make the "ULTRA STIRRUP"...yes, they are the GREATEST and we BOTH won;t ride without them.... see them at: http:/./runningbear.com

Teddy

Rick Forrester wrote:

 Hi from Mary Forrester,  I used to have a pair of the EZride stirrups, then got a pair of Trail Tech. All these years I've thought we needed a combo of the two. How did you do it? My thought is that the body of the TT is a little large for small feet, and I'd like a wider platform to stand on.

--
AERC# 139422
Member since 1974