Holel-in-the-Wall

Come on Mountain Region riders - who went to Hole-in-the-Wall in Wyoming.  I've been checking RC "almost" continuously for over a week, anxiously awaiting reports on the ride.  I didn't get to go last year.  Was all set to go this year when Willow developed a problem.  Was all packed and waiting for hubby to come home from a business trip when I found out I couldn't do the Hole again.  Very disappointing.  Had promised Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid I would be there and I had to let them down again.  Hope they didn't do any exciting train robberies without me. >:)
Jan Mutchler
Littleton, CO