Conditioning program

anna desautels@cnetco.com
I would like done of the veteran riders to critique my conditoning program.
I ride mon, wed, Fri, sat and sun, and lay off Tue and Thu. The mare is turned
out on four acres with two others the rest of the time. No stalls.
The rides Mon-Fri are mainly short trails and arena work like transitions and
some speed work, interval training type of stuff. the long rides are Sat and Sun.
All trail rides include hills, because I cant avoid them. I do have some areas that
fairly level for the longer rides, but still have to go up the hill to the gate.
so one long ride is along the level area and the other through the more hilly and
wooded areas. Feeding is a good timothy hay and pasture grass, not realy any grain or
other supplements, have a really easy keeper and have to watch her weight. to keep her
from getting to fat even with work.  the elevation here ranges from 6800 to 7200 so we don't
have to worry about altitude training, but it really doesn't get very hot.
suggestions appreciated.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-